About PDF Formatted Files
Portable Document Format (PDF)
The PDF format is modeled after the PostScript language and is device and resolution independent. RMV forms in the PDF format can be viewed, navigated and printed from a workstation using the freely available Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems Inc. Versions of Acrobat Reader run on DOS, Windows, Macintosh and Unix systems.
ATTENTION Internet Explorer Users
Should you experience PDF files appearing as a blank window within Internet Explorer after downloading, follow the appropriate steps below to resolve the issue:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 or earlier, upgrade to version 3.01 or later.
- Internet Explorer
Please see Article ID: Q177321 in the Microsoft Support Online database for a possible resolution.
- Select "PDF File Format" if necessary.
- Select the file(s) you wish to download.
- Click the "Review Selected Files" button.
- When presented with the Results page use the "Save Target As.." option to download the file. This can normally be accomplished by right clicking on the title link then selecting "Save Target As.." when presented with a menu (If your mouse is configured for left handed operation use the left mouse button)
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file after downloading.
Print This Page