Branch Office Address:
490 Forest Ave,
Monday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Before you go, read about our new customer service model at this branch.
Current Wait Times
Wait times refreshed at
Hearings are not held at this branch.
- All license, registration & title transactions, license plate returns, learner's permit testing and road tests.
- Written tests for Class D or M given 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (10:00 am - 5:00 pm on Thursdays for branches with extended hours).
- Written tests for Class A, B, or C given 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (10:00 am - 4:00 pm on Thursdays for branches with extended hours).
- Road Tests offered between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The License/ID Express kiosk is a self-service solution for simple License Renewals, Duplicates and IDs.
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location.
Credit/Debit cards are not accepted for reinstatement fees. Make all checks payable to MassDOT.
- Registration: Cash,Check, and Money Orders
- Sales Tax: Cash, Check, and Money Orders
- License Transactions: Cash,Check, Money Orders, and Credit/Debit Cards. Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express are accepted.