The Official Website of The Massachusetts Department of Transportation - Highway Division

Violation Processing System

Home > Violation Processing System
Violation Processing System

To pay or appeal electronic toll violations issued to an out of state registration / license plate and no cash toll violations, please follow the links on the left. You will need your violation number.

If you have received an electronic toll violation notice from a state other than Massachusetts, you must follow the appeal or payment instructions for that state. E-ZPass Massachusetts is unable to process payments or appeals regarding violations issued from other states.

If you have received a Pay by Plate MA invoice, you may pay online.

Translation Disabled  | Translation Support