10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
December 5, 2012
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I - PROCEDURAL ITEMS
1. Approval of the Minutes for October 3, and November 7, 2012.
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. PARP Nomination.
II - PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
4. Report from the Highway Division.
5. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
6. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
7. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
8. Positive Train Control.
9. Longfellow Bridge Presentation.
III - ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
10. Authorization to award a contract for a new Registry of Motor Vehicles Operational system with Deloitte Consulting LLC for an amount not to exceed $76,785,465.
11. Authorization to approve the Cleaning Contract with S. J. Services for a total sum not to exceed $-62,491,130..
12. Authorization to enter into a contract with Consigli Construction Co. for the Salem Station Improvements and Parking Garage, Salem, Massachusetts at a sum not to exceed $32,467,761.00.
13. Authorization to execute a contract with Midwest Bus Corporation for the Mid Life Overhaul of 192 Neoplan Low-Floor Emission Controlled Diesel transit buses at a total cost not to exceed $31,407,063.
B. Executive Session
a. Investigation into alleged wages claims regarding an outside vendor.
b. Update on the status of the collective bargaining negotiations.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.