- EAA Chapter 279 will host their fly-in breakfast from April - October on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 8-10 AM.
Barnstable Municipal Airport will host the Collings Foundations' WINGS OF FREEDOM TOUR, which will hit 110 cities in more than 35 states showcasing living history on the ground and in the skies. The tour brings extremely rare bomber and fighter aircraft - including the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress "Nine O Nine" WWII Heavy Bomber, Consolidated B-24 Liberator “Witchcraft” WWII Heavy Bomber and P-51 Mustang fighter - to the Cape from Monday, September 12 to Wednesday, September 14.
The planes will be exhibited at the Airport’s East Ramp with free parking on Mary Dunn Way. Ground tours as well as a one-of-a-kind 30-minute flight experience will be available to interested patrons. WWII veterans can tour through the aircraft at no cost!
Visitors are invited to explore the aircraft inside and out at a cost of $12 for adults and $6 for children under 12. These fees grant you access to up-close viewing and tours through the inside of the aircraft. They also allow the Foundation to continue their work of both restoring and preserving the aircraft for future generations. Discounted rates are also available for school groups.
Hanson-Cranland Airport May 15th & Monthly
Fly-in Breakfast Dates
8:00AM - 11:00AM
- Sunday, August 21th, 2016
- Sunday, September 18th, 2016
- Sunday, October 16th, 2016
Orange Municipal Airport
- The 25th annual Celebrate the Harvest Car Show and Swap Meet will be on Sunday, October 9th from 8am to 4pm. Attracts over 500 cars and trucks from all over New England. Food from local vendors and a 5 acre craft fair and swap meet. Police K-9 demo at 9am and 11am. Parade to start at 1pm and conclude at the Orange Airport by 1:45
Pittsfield Municipal Airport
The Pittsfield Municipal Airport is holding its first annual Wings, Wheels and Warbirds event at the Airport located at 832 Tamarack Road, Pittsfield, MA on October 8, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Rain date is Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016.
There will be aircraft of all makes and sizes including vintage and warbird aircraft as well as a plane pull competition and hot air balloon rides.
Stow Minute Man Airfield
November 2016, Young Eagles