Other Massachusetts Websites
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts - The official Massachusetts portal is the front door to all information and services provided by the Commonwealth. If you need information on any aspect of state or local government, chances are you'll easily find it here since the portal is organized around what you want to do, not the government's structure.
- Citizen's Guide to Massachusetts State Services - This guide contains information about state services, agencies, and contact points.
- Executive Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation - If you have a consumer question, need to file a complaint against a business, or want to receive a consumer information brochure, the Massachusetts Executive Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation is here to assist you.
- Mass. DLE Registration & Titling Bureau - The DLE's Registration and Titling Bureau administers the registration of motorboats, all-terrain-vehicles and snowmobiles in Massachusetts. The Bureau is also responsible for motorboat titling.
- Massachusetts Enhanced Emissions & Safety Test - Here, you'll find out how the new test works, where to take it and what to do if you need emissions repairs. The test is a joint program of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles and Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- MBTA - If you're new to Boston or just need to check a bus schedule, the MBTA Web site will fit you to a "T".
- Massachusetts Turnpike - Information about the 135-mile long Massachusetts Turnpike, Interstate 90, spans Massachusetts from West Stockbridge on the New York border to Interstate 93 in downtown Boston. In 2001, when new connector highways are finished, I-90 will go past I-93 and end at Logan Airport in East Boston.
- E-ZPass MA - E-ZPass MA is the Massachusetts Department of Transportation's electronic toll collection program that makes travelling on the MassPike, the Sumner and the Ted Williams Tunnels easier and more convenient. E-ZPass MA patrons can also pay their tolls electronically on the Tobin Memorial Bridge and anywhere E-Z Pass is accepted.
- Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) - an independent public authority which develops, promotes and manages airports, the seaport and transportation infrastructure to enable Massachusetts and New England to compete successfully in the global marketplace.
- Merit Rating Board The (Merit Rating Board's) primary responsibility is the administration of the Safe Driver Insurance Plan.
Automotive and Travel Services
Federal Transportation Services
Canadian Motor Vehicle Departments
Print This Page
Motor Vehicle Departments