FAQs - Address Change

  1. How do I change my address online?
  2. Are there any other ways to change my address?

  1. You may submit a change of address request to: Change Your address Online

  2. Are there any other ways to change my address

    You may download a Change of Address Form from our web site. Instructions for completing this form are provided on our Download Forms page.

    You may contact the RMV Telephone Center and a representative will assist you.

    Or, you may complete a change of address when you visit an RMV office in person to complete a transaction.

Printer icon, opens print window Print This Page

Translation Disabled  | Translation Support
Massachusetts Department of Transportation

MassDOT Twitter massrmv MassDOT Facebook MassDOT Youtube MassDOT Blog MassDOT Site Policies MassDOT Developer Resources