Branch Office Address:
Fall River RMV
1794 North Main Street,
Fall River, MA
, New Bedford
Monday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Before you go, read about our new customer service model
at this branch.
Current Wait Times
Wait times refreshed at
Available daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis.
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses.
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions.
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional Registry transactions.
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers.
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers; there may be times when a hearing officer is not available.
- All license, registration & title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, learner's permit testing and road tests.
- Written tests for Class D or M given 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (10:00 am - 5:00 pm on Thursdays for branches with extended hours).
- Written tests for Class A, B, or C given 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (10:00 am - 4:00 pm on Thursdays for branches with extended hours).
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location.
Credit/Debit cards are not accepted for reinstatement fees. Make all checks payable to MassDOT.
- Registration: Cash,Check, and Money Orders
- Sales Tax: Cash, Check, and Money Orders
- License Transactions: Cash,Check, Money Orders, and Credit/Debit Cards. Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express are accepted.