Certificate of the Secretary of Energy & Environmental Affairs on the Environmental Notification Form
Planning and Concept Design Study
Frequently Asked Questions
Traffic Data and Analysis
Measures of Evaluation
Gateway to the Arborway
Franklin Park Transportation and Access Study
MBTA Route 39 Bus Study
Boston Complete Streets
Arborway Master Plan (2004)
- Agency: Boston Parks & Recreation Department.
- Consultants: Rizzo Associates, with Alta Planning & Design, and Pressley Associates, Inc.
- Link: ArborwayMasterPlan.pdf
Structural Condition Investigation and Traffic Study – Casey Overpass (2008)
- Agency: Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation.
- Consultants: Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, with Beta Group, Inc.
- Link: structural_traffic_092608.pdf
Forest Hills Improvement Initiative: Transportation Action Plan (2008)
- Agency: Boston Redevelopment Authority & Boston Transportation Department
- Consultants: Traffic Solutions, LLC with The Planners Collaborative
- Link: Action Plan - November 2008
Forest Hills Improvement Initiative: Use and Design Guidelines (2008)
Centre and South Streets Streetscape and Transportation Action Plan (2010)
Memorandum of Agreement between the City of Boston and the MBTA (2001)
Representing the agreement between the City, MBTA and the Community Planning Committee
for the Arborway Yard (CPCAY) as attached.