- EAA Chapter 279 will host their fly-in breakfast from April - October on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 8-10 AM.
Chatham Municipal Airport
- Fly-In, flour drop and Open House, Day of Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Saturday, June 11th (rain date Sunday 6/12), 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- The Wings of Freedom Tour will be in California this year. They have a few events at the museum in Stow this summer.
Fitchburg Municipal Airport
Hanson-Cranland Airport May 15th & Monthly
Fly-in Breakfast Dates
8:00AM - 11:00AM
- Sunday, April 17th, 2016
- Sunday, May 15th, 2016
- Sunday, June 19th, 2016
- Sunday, July 17th, 2016
- Sunday, August 21th, 2016
- Sunday, September 18th, 2016
- Sunday, October 16th, 2016
Marshfield Municipal Airport
North Adams Harriman and West Airport
- Movie Night at the South Hangar, July 1, 2016.
3 Events at the Orange Municipal Airport
- World War II Weekend - May 20-22 - Aircraft welcome to fly in and take free shuttle to the "south park" of the airport to attend the daily events.
- The 40th Yankee Ingenuity Show will be held in the airport front fields on June 25th and the 26th from sun up to sun down. Features antique tractors, motors, a large flea market, and much more. Free access to anyone flying in.
- The 25th annual Celebrate the Harvest Car Show and Swap Meet will be on Sunday, October 9th from 8am to 4pm. Attracts over 500 cars and trucks from all over New England. Food from local vendors and a 5 acre craft fair and swap meet. Police K-9 demo at 9am and 11am. Parade to start at 1pm and conclude at the Orange Airport by 1:45
Plymouth Municipal Airport
- Annual Mayflower Bombing Competition - May 22, 2016
To Register: send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Team name, Pilot's name, Bomber's name, Aircraft type, Aircraft N Number, Tel number, e-mail address; and if you are a paid member. You can pay at the event.
You can also drop off your information at the airport office or mail to our address.
- Plymouth Airshow & Open House - August 20, 2016
Sat 10:00 AM in EDT · Plymouth, MA
The Plymouth Air Show will have local star performers such as aerobatic and Red Bull Air Race pilot, Mike Goulian and RC pilot, Mitch Buckley. Kids activities, airplane ground display, exhibits and airplane & helicopter rides.
Event benefits the Plymouth Aero Club scholarship program for local students and other aero club initiatives. The Aero Club is a non-profit organization, helping the local aviation community since 1984.
Tickets are a $10 per car donation when you park.
Stow Minute Man Airfield
May 14th through November 2016, Young Eagles
Saturday May 14, 2016 | 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM