- Cranland Airport Fly-In Breakfast
EAA Chapter 279 host's a fly in breakfast at Cranland Airport every 3rd Sunday from 8-11am through October.
- "Fly it Forward" - March 8 2014
Northampton Airport Women in Aviation Event
- Aero Club of New England, (ACONE) Wednesday March 26,2014
Aero Club of New England to present the Air Safety Institute’s new seminar, Accident Case Study: Live.
- Logan Aviation and Maritime STEM Education Expo, Wednesday April 2, 2014
- New England Aviation Safety Expo Saturday April 12, 2014
- First Annual 2014 Cape Approach Golf Tournament to benefit Angel Flight Northeast.
June 2, 2014 at the Pocasset Golf Club.
- Chatham Municipal Airport
Open House Community Day, Car Show and Fly-in on Saturday, June 7, 2014; rain date, Sunday, June 8th.
- Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA
AOPA Regional Fly-in Expo, Saturday July 12, 2014
- Angel Flight of New England - 4th Annual Ride for Angels cycling fundraiser
Saturday, September 7, at Lawrence Municipal Airport
- Mansfield Municipal Airport - King Aviation, Inc. Fly In/ Touch a Truck event on Saturday, September 20th
- Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA.
Plymouth Air Show, September 27, 2014
World Class Aerobatic performer, Michael Gouilan will be performing.
For more information contact Jeannie at email@example.com