PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE
July 17, 2013
MassDOT Board Room
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
1. Presentation of the First Annual William A. Mitchell Eno Award.
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. Report from the Highway Division.
4. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
5. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
6. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
7. Presentation on “Re-Imagining the RMV”.
8. Presentation on Real Estate and Asset Development.
II. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
9. Authorization to delegate to the Secretary authorization to award the contract entitled “Callahan Tunnel Rehabilitation”.
10. Authorization to award a construction contract for Oak Bluffs-Tisbury, Drawbridge Replacement (O-01-001=T-04-001) – Beach Road over Lagoon Pond, with The Middlesex Corporation for an amount not to exceed $39,384,066.50.
11. Authorization to approve Amendment No. 6 to MBTA Contract No. E22PS02 entitled, “Green Line Extension - Program Management, Construction Management and Preliminary Design” with Gilbane Building Company/HDR Engineering Inc., a Joint Venture to provide a continuation of Program Management Services, Environmental, New Starts, Real Estate, Survey and additional services to the Green Line Extension Project, for an estimated sum not to exceed $26,124,488.00.
12. Authorization to approve and authorize the General Manager and Rail and Transit Administrator to award a Master Agreement and Preconstruction Services contract for MBTA Contract No. CM/GC/E22, entitled “Green Line Extension (GLX) Project, CM/GC with White Skanska Kiewit JV (WSK), a joint venture consisting of J. F. White Contracting Co., Skanska USA Civil Northeast, Inc. and Kiewit Infrastructure Company, for an estimated sum not to exceed $7,150,000.00 with a duration of eighteen (18) months from the Notice to Proceed and to authorize the Secretary/CEO to execute an Intergovernmental Service Agreement amendment in the amount of $40,837,580 (which includes administrative expenses) in support of a portion of costs of MBTA Contract No. CM/GC/E22, two amendments for design services, and the award of the Independent Cost Estimator for the GLX Project.
B. Executive Session
Ø Real estate transaction.
Ø Discussion of potential real estate transaction.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.