February 27, 2013
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
1. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
2. Report from the Highway Division.
3. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
4. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
5. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
III. ACTION ITEM
6. Authorization to enter into a contract with White-Skanska-Consigli, J. V. for the project entitled “Longfellow Bridge” for a sum not to exceed $ 255,489,000.
7. Authorization to enter into a contract with ________for the project entitled “Whittier Bridge” for a sum not to exceed $ __________.
8. Authorization to MassDOT 2010 Variable Rate Demand Obligation Bonds Liquidity facilities renewals.
9. Authorization to request approval and signature from the Board of Directors of the Statement of Facts concerning the estimated assessments for the 175 cities and towns for the Fiscal Year 2014.
10. Authorization to request approval to submit certification to the MBTA Advisory Board of voting strengths of the 175 cities and towns. These voting strengths are calculated based upon the revised local assessments to member communities calculated in compliance with Section 9 of Chapter 161A of the Authority’s enabling legislation.
11. Authorization to remove this item from the table and authorization to approve an extension of the Commuter Rail contract.
B. Executive Session
a. Approval of Executive Session Minutes
Ø September 12, 2012
Ø October 3, 2012
Ø December 5, 2012
b. Discussion of potential litigation/litigation strategy.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.