September 27, 2011
MBTA Boardroom 3rd Floor
10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
Note: This agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this Meeting.
Call to Order - Chairman Alvaro
I. Procedural Items
- Approval of Minutes of August 30, 2011
II. Action/Discussion Item
- Briefing on the MBTA FY 2012 Budget Update.
- August Year-to-Date Financial Results
- THE RIDE Program
- Briefing on the MBTA FY 2013 Budget Update.
- Budget Development Timeline
- Pro Forma-FY 2012 to FY 2016
- System Performance Statistics with Management's Discussion
- Update on the Contract with CTPS to Conduct a Review of Fare Structure, Tariffs, and Service
- Briefing on the FY2012 New Money Bond Issue.
- Briefing on the Review of Authority Investments.
- Briefing on the lease for CA/T Parcel 24, which is to become mixed-income (40+% affordable) housing.
- Briefing on Highway Division Emergency Work Related to Hurricane Irene
IV. Executive Session
- North Station Real Estate