Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Avenue
Somerville, MA 02143
September 12, 2012
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
- 1. Introduction from Somerville Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone.
- 2. Secretary/CEO’s Remarks.
- 3. Adoption of By-Laws.
- 4. Officer Elections (Vice Chair, Secretary to the Board, Treasurer).
- 5. Report from the Highway Division.
- 6. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- 7. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
- 8. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- 9. Update on the Cleaning Contracts.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
- 10. Authorization to enter into a 20 year Power Purchase and Site License Agreement with Gehrlicher Solar America Corporation for the purpose of designing, installing, and maintaining a solar photovoltaic system at Readville Yard 5 in Dedham and Wonderland Garage in Revere.
- 11. Authorization to enter into a Contract No. G67CN02 entitled “Fitchburg Commuter Rail Line Improvement Project, Fitchburg Line Bridges; Improvements to existing Fitchburg Line Bridges” with JF White Contracting Company INC., for a sum not to exceed $16,256,925.
- 12. Authorization to execute an ISA amendment between MassDOT and the MBTA for a value of $21,587,164 to support MBTA Contract No. CMR-62,, entitled “Beverly Depot Parking Garage; MassDOT funding to construct expand commuter rail parking at the Beverly Depot Commuter Rail Station” and authorization to award for Contract No. CMR-62 with Suffolk Construction Company, Inc., for a sum not to exceed $24,899,804.
- 13. Authorization to execute an ISA amendment between MassDOT and the MBTA for a value of $45,914,651.00 to support MBTA Contract No. E22PS04 entitled, “Green Line Extension- Advanced Preliminary/Final Design Engineering Services, and authorization to enter into an award for Contract No. E22PS04 with AECOM Technical Services, Inc. and HNTB Corporation, a Joint Venture for an estimated sum not to exceed $44,822,961.00, subject to final negotiation and pre-audit, with a duration of eighteen (18) months from the date of the Notice to Proceed.
B Open Meeting
- Commuter Rail Procurement
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.