10 Park Plaza
November 2, 2011
- MBTA – Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 1053
- Public Comment Period
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of October 5, 2011.
- General Manager’s Report.
- Authorization for ratification of the General Manager’s execution of a Construction Agreement between the MBTA and Pan Am Railways for the rehabilitation of the Knowledge Corridor between Springfield and East Northfield, Massachusetts.
- Authorization for approval to execute Contract No. T92PS01 entitled “Program Manager and Oversight Services for Commuter Rail Projects, Task Order Contract” with URS Corporation for an estimated sum not to exceed $15,000,000 with a duration of four (4) years from the date of the Notice to Proceed.
- Authorization for approval to execute a contract with KONE, Inc., of Canton, Massachusetts, to provide Vertical Transportation Maintenance over a three-year period, with two one-year options, at a total price not to exceed $37,157,577.
- Authorization for approval of the issuance of one or more series of Sales Tax Bonds, Assessment Bonds, and/or grant anticipation notes by the Authority (collectively, the “Bonds”) in an amount not to exceed $210 million for the purpose of financing capital projects of the Authority as set forth in the capital investment program or otherwise authorized by law.
- Other Business - MBTA Fiscal 2010 Audited Financial Statements
- MassDOT – Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 25
Commencing immediately after MBTA Board Meeting
- Approval of the Minutes of October 5, 2011.
- Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
- Report from the Highway Division.
- Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- Report from the Aeronautics Division.
- Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- Update on YouMove Massachusetts.
- Statewide Airport Economic Impact Study Presentation.
- Authorization for RMV to exercise its two year option to extend the contract with Parsons. The value of the contract is to perform state wide emissions testing and is approximately $17 million.
- Authorization for Highway Division to execute contract with D & R General Contracting, inc. for $8,782,642.10 for resurfacing and related work on I-95 in Canton, Norwood, Sharon and Walpole.
- Authorization for Highway Division to execute a contract for Charlemont-Savoy-Emergency Repair & Reconstruction of Retaining Walls Along Route 2 from MM 23.5 (F-05-005) to MM 27.4 (C-05-024 RR Bridge.)
- Authorization to issue approval to execute the Knowledge Restore Vermonter Project-Contract Agreement Authorization between MassDOT and MBTA; and authorize the Secretary to execute any necessary contracts to progress and complete the Project.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.