10 Park Plaza
February 1, 2012
MBTA - Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 1056
-- Public Comment Period
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meetings of December 7, 2011 and January 4, 2012.
- General Manager's Report.
- Commuter Rail Service Provider Year in Review Presentation.
- Authorization to execute Amendment No. 1 of MBTA Contract No. V61PS03 with PB Americas Inc., for engineering services for the Authority’s Bi-Level Car Procurement Program to support the delivery of 75 commuter rail coaches in an amount not to exceed $4,054,270.00.
- Authorization to request approval and signature from the Board of Directors of the Statement of Facts concerning the estimated assessments for the 175 cities and towns for the Fiscal Year 2013.
- Authorization to request approval to submit certification to the MBTA Advisory Board of voting strengths of the 175 cities and towns. These voting strengths are calculated based upon the revised local assessments to member communities calculated in compliance with Section 9 of Chapter 161A of the Authority's enabling legislation.
- MassDOT - Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 28
Commencing immediately after MBTA Board Meeting
- Approval of the Minutes of January 4, 2012.
- Secretary/CEO's Report to the Board.
- Report from the Highway Division.
- Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- Report from the Aeronautics Division.
- Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- South Station Presentation.
- Noise Barrier Presentation.
- Kenneth M. Burns Memorial Bridge in Shrewsbury Presentation.
- Authorization for approval of contract entitled "The Rehabilitation of the Anderson Memorial Bridge over the Charles River (ABP)" with Barletta in the amount of $19,983,892.00.
- Authorization for approval of contract entitled "Pittsfield-Roadway Reconstruction and Related Work on a Section of Route 7 (South Street)" with J. H. Maxymillian Inc., in the amount of $5,011,744.20.
- Authorization for approval of contract entitled "Gill-Greenfield-Bridge Replacement Route 2 over the Fall River" with Northern Construction in the amount of $6,962,763.00.
- MBTA - Executive Meeting
Meeting Number: 1056
- Approval of Executive Session Minutes from December 7, 2011 and January 4, 2012.
- Security Upgrade
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.