10 Park Plaza
Conference Rooms 1, 2 & 3
April 4, 2012
- MBTA - Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 1058
-- Public Comment Period
- Approval of the February 1, 2012 Executive Session Minutes and March 14, 2012 Open Meeting Minutes.
- General Manager's Report.
- Final Management Recommendation on Service and Fare Changes.
- Authorization to enter into a contract with McCourt Construction Company, Inc. for the Dudley Station Improvements-Phase II for a sum not to exceed $3,586,902.00.
- Authorization to enter into a contract with Heritage Restoration for the Alewife Garage Repairs Project, Cambridge, Massachusetts for a sum not to exceed $2,971,000.00.
- Authorization to enter into a contract with ___________ for the In Person Assessments in the amount of $ ____________.
- Authorization to approve the Debt Policy.
- Authorization to approve the Authority’s budget of current operating expenses and debt service costs for a one year period – July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013.
- Authorization to approve the MBTA’s Fiscal Year 2013 - Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Investment Program (CIP) and the release of the CIP to the public and forward it to the Joint Committee on Transportation, the Senate Ways and Means Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee of the Legislature.
- MassDOT - Open Meeting
Meeting Number: 30
Commencing immediately after MBTA Board Meeting
- Approval of the Open and Executive Session minutes from the March 14, 2012 meeting.
- Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
- Report from the Highway Division.
- Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- Report from the Aeronautics Division.
- Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- Authorization to execute the contract entitled “Worcester –Structural Repairs and Painting on twelve bridges on I-290, with Cardi Corporation of Warwick, RI in the amount of $20,343,585.50.
- Authorization to execute the contract entitled “Bridge Replacement (Kenneth F. Burns Memorial Bridge) Route 9 (Belmont Street) over Lake Quinsigamond (ABP), with The Middlesex Corporation, One Spectacle Pond Road, Littleton, MA, in the amount of $89,764,870.00.
- Authorization to execute the contract entitled “Bellingham-Medway-Milford-Interstate Maintenance & Related work on I-495”, with Brox Industries, Inc. of Dracut, Massachusetts in the amount of $12,088,472.00.
- Authorization to execute the contract entitled “Concord-Lincoln-Limited Access Highway Improvements at Routes 2 & 2A (Crosby Corner)” with D. W. White Construction, Inc. of Acushnet, Massachusetts in the amount of $42,228,757.00.
- Authorization to execute the contract entitled “Deerfield-Replacement of Bridge Carrying I-91 Northbound and Southbound over Deerfield River and Stillwater Road” with J. F. White Contracting Co. of Framingham, MA in the amount of $36,204,975.90.
- Authorization to spend $10,648,680.00 for the purpose of procuring 40 energy-efficient plow/dump trucks necessary for the Highway Division’s roadway maintenance program.
- Authorization to allow the auction of our Lehman claim.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.