- Cranland Airport Fly-In Breakfast
EAA Chapter 279 host's a fly in breakfast at Cranland Airport every 3rd Sunday from 8-11am through October.
- Mansfield Municipal Airport - King Aviation - Fly In/ Touch a Truck event on Saturday, September 20th
- Myricks Airport
168 Padelford Street, Berkley, MA is having its Annual Fly-in on Sunday, September 21, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This event that started in the early 1980's will be airplanes, antique cars, sports cars, motorcycles and lots of food.
- Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA.
Plymouth Air Show Airshow on Saturday September 27th (rain date 28th) from 10:00am – 3:00pm.
Featuring the world famous Mike Goulian. Plane and helicopter rides, "Walk Around" airplane display, Angel Flight, flight simulators, kids' Arts and Crafts, Games for kids, radio controlled aircraft demonstration, BBQ. Free Admission.
The event will raise money for aviation scholarships, Angel Flight and the local food pantries.
For more information contact Jeannie at email@example.com
- New England Section of the Ninety-Nines 2014 Poker Run! Saturday, September 27 (weather date: 9/28/2014) 9:30am - 1:30pm. Stops include: Norwood, MA (OWD), Westerly, RI (WST), Meriden, CT (MMK), Marshfield, MA (GHG), and Terminus: New Bedford, MA (EWB). On day of event, call 508-540-6611 for "Go/No-Go" decision.
- Cranland Airport Radio Control Air Show, Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Rain date, Sunday, October 5th.
- Public Safety Day at the Marshfield Municipal Airport - Harlow Field, Marshfield, MA.
Saturday, October 4, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Rain date, October 5th.