- Cranland Airport Fly-In Breakfast
EAA Chapter 279 host's a fly in breakfast at Cranland Airport every 3rd Sunday from 8-11am through October.
- Plum Island Aerodrome (Plum Island Airport)
The Plum Island Aerodrome (Plum Island Airport) is hosting a model aircraft, fly in and antique car and Hot Rod show
on July 19 & 20, 2014.
- Angel Flight of New England - 4th Annual Ride for Angels cycling fundraiser
Saturday, September 7, at Lawrence Municipal Airport
- Mansfield Municipal Airport - King Aviation, Inc. Fly In/ Touch a Truck event on Saturday, September 20th
- Myricks Airport
168 Padelford Street, Berkley, MA is having its Annual Fly-in on Sunday, September 21, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This event that started in the early 1980's will be airplanes, antique cars, sports cars, motorcycles and lots of food.
- Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA.
Plymouth Air Show is hosting its biennial Airshow on Saturday September 27th (rain date 28th) from 10:00am – 3:00pm.
Featuring the world famous Mike Goulian. Plane and helicopter rides, "Walk Around" airplane display, Angel Flight, flight simulators, kids' Arts and Crafts, Games for kids, radio controlled aircraft demonstration, BBQ. Free Admission.
The event will raise money for aviation scholarships, Angel Flight and the local food pantries.
For more information contact Jeannie at firstname.lastname@example.org